Currently host of “Rose Unplugged,” a syndicated conservative political talk show. Regular prominent guests include; Kellyanne Conway, Dr. Sebastian Gorka; Attorney-General Jeff Sessions; Ben Carson; Andrew McCarthy, Gregg Jarrett, Scott Adams, Joseph diGenova; Diamond and Silk, Eric Trump, Judge Andrew Napolitano, Sarah Carter, Dinesh D’Souza, Senator Ted Cruz, and Senator Rick Santorum to name a few
Frequent Guest-Host for the Sean Hannity, Dennis Prager, Hugh Hewitt, Larry Elder, and Mike Gallagher.
Frequent appearances on FOX News and CNN.
Co-hosted a syndicated radio talk show on iHeart, also broadcast on Sirius XM Radio.
Served as the political liaison person with state and federal governments on behalf of the Smaller Manufacturers Council for several years.
The 2018 Finalist of the Washington County ATHENA Leadership Award
Elections and Public Event Experience
- November 2016– Traveled and spoke in Western PA, with Congresswoman Michele Bachmann, at Victory Centers, churches, women’s groups, and in diners along the way, on behalf of Donald Trump.
- Summer 2016 – Trump Rallies: Emceed and/or spoke at every Trump SW PA.
- April 2016 – “Sean Hannity Town Hall with Donald Trump” Coordinated with the Hannity team for this event at the Soldiers & Sailors Hall in Pittsburgh.
2014 – “The Franklin Graham Festival of Hope”: Raised funds and served as media spokesperson for the Communications and Planning Committee for this Pittsburgh event; with capacity crowds every night (20,000 seats), Franklin Graham declared this the largest event he had held in the country.
2014 – Governor Tom Corbett election campaign: Spoke in support of the Governor at rallies with the Governor on energy and the economy in PA.
2012 – “Rick Santorum for President” campaign: Coordinated with the Santorum team; emceed and promoted rallies in the Tri-State area.
Rose speaks nationally and frequently on topics of interest to women, and to a general audience, on culture, media, and social issues of the day. She has spoken at rallies supporting the troops and at the Washington, D.C., Tea Party events.
- Contributes frequently to The American Spectator (www.spectator.org); had an exclusive interview with retired Army Lt. Gen. Michael T. Flynn, former advisor to President Trump on national security issues, on America’s unpreparedness immediately following the September 2016 bombing in the Chelsea section of New York City.
- Edited and Compiled the book, Thanking Our Soldiers, a collection of inspirational stories demonstrating the generosity, kindness, and basic goodwill shown by Americans to those who serve; with Foreword by Sean Hannity and an interview with country artist, Charlie Daniels.
- Co-authored the children’s book, Wilson Won’t Be Bullied, which won an award in the 2013 Purple Dragonfly Book Awards contest.